Tuesday, February 5, 2013

weekend recap


Wheew…. finally sitting down at the computer after a spectacular whirlwind of a weekend! 

This past weekend I hosted my first Craftery Crop and I am feeling so inspired after spending 12 hours with 8 amazing women.  We settled in our little craft house for a full day of crafting after catching up on each other’s lives over some tasty donuts.    In between all the giggles and silly banter we {and by we, I mean everyone but me…} managed to get a few photos sorted, mini books completed, layouts in the book, and Valentine décor ready to display. I didn't get a single thing finished this weekend but I left a happy camper.






 name cards & table goodies

 the main room before the croppers arrived :)
 coffee filter flowers gave the tables a pop of color

 

the girlies did table goodies for the group
friendship ivy, popcorn snack pack, and handmade bejeweled paperclip magnets!

we celebrated our sweet friend Melanie's Birthday with a delicious cheesecake




It brings me joy to bring happiness to others. 
I am so thrilled to gather and “spread the happy” with a sisterhood of creative ladies who share the same passion of living inspired as I do. Our day was filled with silly stories, laughs, tears {both happy & sad}, tasty treats, inky fingers and lots of cutting and gluing.
For me the best part of the day was positive encouragement and uplifting moments we shared with each other as strong creative women. To me that’s what it is all about. We all left with a full happy heart and a few crafty projects too. <3 p="">

If you are interested in more crop information please leave me a comment or send me an email and I will get back to you!

Happy cropping!


No comments:

Post a Comment