Thursday, January 10, 2013

Create Paper lovelies

I love this time of year when all the new scrapbooking and paper art collections are being released! Once again Crate Paper has stolen my heart! Their collections have been my all time favorites to work with over the years. The quality of their paper is amazing, their style is eclectic, the embellishments are wonderful treats that can be used on more than just scrapbook layouts, and their color pallets are just stunning! For the new 2013 release they collaborated with the designer Maggie Holmes. She's adorable! Here are some peeks at her collection.













I can't wait to get my little hands on ALL OF IT!! I feel a project {maybe several} in the near future using all these amazing goodies!

Head over to Scrapbook Update for a long long list of sneak peeks of all the new releases!
Leave a comment and tell me your favorites for this year!

keep it crafty!


2 comments:

  1. Love all these beautiful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughters would totally wear those bobby pins in their hair - even though they might be meant for paper!

    ReplyDelete